Here is a round up of just some of the great interiors PR agencies in the UK who use Press Loft from our founder and fellow PR agency owner, Nicola Snell.
Press Loft works with many fab interiors and consumer PR agencies around the world – they use Press Loft to manage clients image libraries, save time sending images with caption info, boost coverage, find additional leads and more. In fact, the reason Press Loft was originally set up was because I had a PR agency (zero2one PR which is still going today) and wanted to better organise client’s image libraries and create a system where caption info was saved rather than having to retype it out each time I sent images to journalists! Anyway, to cut a long story short, Press Loft grew fast into a company in its own right!
Brands often ask me to recommend PR agencies when they want to boost their PR, do events, product launches and features, or to outsource the time spent managing Press Loft & PR activities and get it done by a PR pro. So I’ve started a round up of just a few of the great ones we know at Press Loft:
UK Interiors PR Agencies:
- Approach PR – This Yorkshire-based PR and social media agency has a huge amount of experience with interiors brands, with current clients including United Carpets and Beds, Mobalpa and Count Living Magazine Christmas Fair.
- Big Bark PR – This PR agency is brilliant with home, interiors, gift and lifestyle brands, working in social media, event management and product placement as well as media relations. Current clients include Modern Rugs, Tile Mountain and Pollyfields.
- Democracy – Democracy is an award-winning PR, social and digital agency which works with a range of clients but has special expertise in interiors – brands they look after include Dulux, Travis Perkins and Tile Giant.
- Good Relations – This agency offers services such as content marketing and brand experiences along with PR. With present clients including B&Q, Bosch, Good Relations is a high profile agency with fantastic contacts in the retail, tech and health sectors.
- JayWing PR – Working with brands such as Furniture Choice, Terry’s Fabrics and ScS, JayWing PR has lots of experience in the interiors sector. Created as a fusion between marketing specialists and data scientists, this agency has grown to a team of over 40!
- Jess Does – Jess is a brilliant London-based PR and marketing consultant who has experience working with big brands such as west elm. Home Barn, Blank White Space and John Lewis are just a few of the interiors clients she’s looking after at the moment.
- JWC PR – Based in Manchester, JWC PR are specialists in homes and interiors PRs. Some of their current interiors clients include The Baked Tile Company and The Handmade Christmas Co.
- Portrait Communications – Portrait Communications was created in 2009 by university friends Jo and Rachel, and crafts creative media relations campaigns as well as offering services such as content development, look book production and copywriting. Clients include Annie Sloan, Talking Tables and Davey Lighting.
- PR Direct – This agency works with the likes of DEXAM, Kilner and GreenPan, along with other interiors and electricals brands, plus the team has over 20 years experience.
- PR First – London-based interiors and luxury agency PR First is fantastic at what it does, with the team currently working with some big names including Carpetright, California Shutters and Arteriors.
- Simpler PR – One of Press Loft’s longest standing clients, they were founded in 2002 and are a specialist interiors and lifestyle agency, working with Atkin and Thyme, Pushka Home, dar lighting group, and more!
- Tiainen-Harris PR – We LOVE Anne! She is a great PR with hands on ecommerce experience after running a successful gift company for many years. She handles PR for QUU Design and Abode Living, specialising in particular in Nordic brands as she comes from Finland herself.
- Twenty Three PR – Founder and Creative Director Lisa Hunt has over 10 years experience in the PR industry and has worked with many well known high street brands in that time. Twenty Three PR work with lots of homeware brands, among the best are Peppermint Grove Australia, Sara Miller London and Clarissa Hulse.
- Z PR – With a client list of well-known home, style and beauty brands. Z PR have a team of over 20 consultants based in Soho (with others dotted around the UK) and are currently working with brands such as Lakeland and Wool Room.
- Zero2one PR – Massive disclaimer is that this is my PR agency so I can’t sing its praises too much without looking dodgy! The lovely team look after 20 clients and focuses on home and gGifts brands – give them a buzz to judge for yourself!
Many more wonderful PR agencies use Press Loft and the above UK-based agencies are just a few of our favourites – get in touch directly to find out how they can help your business.
If you’d like to try Press Loft for your brand and make it easy for journalists around the world to find your images and press releases, sign up today for a two week free trial by clicking here.