When planning your marketing activity, it is no surprise that PR often gets neglected or sidelined for advertising.
Effective PR can not only improve your sales and brand awareness but helps all of your other marketing efforts shine in-tandem and amplifies your communication with your audience. Whether that’s through increasing your social media following, strengthening your SEO or keeping your activity budget-friendly. PR agencies offer services that will help you improve your company’s brand searches and direct-to-site traffic, increase quality backlinks to aid your search engine rankings for competitive keywords, improve website domain authority and increase your sales.
Press Loft works with many great interiors and consumer PR agencies around the world – they use Press Loft to manage their clients image libraries, save time sending images with caption info, boost coverage, find additional leads and manage all of their clients content.
Brands often ask Press Loft to recommend PR agencies when they want to boost their PR, do events, product launches and features, or to outsource the time spent managing Press Loft & PR activities to a PR pro.
Here is a round up of just some of the great interiors PR agencies in Australia who use Press Loft:
- Believe Advertising – This is a family PR and advertising agency that has built a longstanding reputation with clients and the press for more than a decade. They work with a diverse range of lifestyle, beauty and fashion clients.
- Communicado – This independent PR agency offers a full service agency representing some of Australia’s most loved brands like NuVitality, Dulux…
- Reymond Communications – With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Reymon Communications is a lifestyle PR agency crafting intelligent and captivating stories for their clients. They work locally in Australia but also have an international reach with the help of partners like Sauce Communications in London. Perfect to get exposure in Australia and internationally.
- Trish Nicol Agency – This is a luxury marketing communications and reputation management agency based in Sydney, Australia. They work with brands in the property, luxury, design and retail sectors.
- 360 Degrees Focus PR – They work with a variety of clients in the lifestyle, luxury and youth sectors. They offer a full suite of PR expertise from new product launches and social media outreach all the way to PR, events and licensing.
Many more excellent PR agencies use Press Loft and the above Australian-based agencies are just a few of our favourites. Get in touch directly to find out how they can help your business.If you’d like to try Press Loft for your brand or PR agency, sign up today for a two month free trial by clicking here.