Here is a round up of just some of the great interiors PR agencies in the UK who use Press Loft from our founder and fellow PR agency owner, Nicola Snell. (Updated August 2021)
Press Loft works with many great interiors and consumer PR agencies around the world – they use Press Loft to manage clients image libraries, save time sending images with caption info, boost coverage, find additional leads and more. In fact, the reason Press Loft was originally set up was because I had a PR agency (zero2one PR) and wanted to better organise client’s image libraries.
Brands often ask me to recommend PR agencies when they want to boost their PR, do events, product launches and features, or to outsource the time spent managing Press Loft & PR activities to a PR pro. Here is a round up of few of the great ones on Press Loft:
UK Interiors PR Agencies:
- Big Bark PR – This PR agency is an expert at supporting home, interiors, gift and pet brands, working in social media, event management and product placement as well as media relations. Current clients include Lifestyle floors, Tile Mountain and Pollyfields.
- Democracy – Democracy is an award-winning PR, social and digital agency which works with a range of clients but has special expertise in interiors – brands they look after include Dulux, Travis Perkins and Tile Giant.
- FAB Communications – Experts in inspiring brand advocacy, Fab Communications helps put brands on the path to “brand fame”. They have an impressive client list, working with the likes of KitchenAid, Sass and Belle and Le Creuset.
- Freuds – This global agency was founded in 1985 by Martin Freud and offers a raft of services to a range of large clients around the world including B&Q.
- Full Circle Communications – The Full Circle team is made up of a collection of media and comms specialists who are experts in delivering a range of services including webinar creation, social media support, media outreach, customer publication development and technical article writing.
- JWC PR – Cheshire-based, JWC PR have been specialists in homes and interiors PRs for 10 years. Some of their current interiors clients include Porcelain Superstore, Thorndown Paints and Woodpecker Flooring.
- Inhouse Communications – Homes & Interiors specialist PR agency established 18 years ago. They work with a range of interiors clients, including Blinds2go. They provide affordable PR and marketing services.
- Portrait Communications – Portrait Communications was created in 2009 by university friends Jo and Rachel, and they develop creative media relations campaigns as well as offering services such as content development, look book production and copywriting. Clients include Annie Sloan, Talking Tables and Davey Lighting.
- PR Direct – This home-specialist PR agency works with the likes of DEXAM, Kilner and GreenPan, along with other interiors and electricals brands. The talented team has over 20 years experience.
- PR First – London-based interiors and luxury agency PR First is fantastic at what it does, with the team currently working with some big names including Carpetright, California Shutters and Arteriors.
- Pursue PR – As a relatively new agency, they are growing from strength to strength, with a fast-expanding team and an impressive client portfolio including Iconic Lights, Woodchip and Magnolia and Loom and Last.
- Simpler PR – One of Press Loft’s longest standing clients, they were founded in 2002 and are a specialist interiors and lifestyle agency, working with Atkin and Thyme, Pushka Home, dar lighting group, and more!
- District May – The lovely Emma and Louise run District May, they have worked with with huge brands like Silentnight and Virgin Holidays as well as start-ups and entrepreneurs and create campaigns that deliver results.
- Hornby Whitefoot – Fantastic Garden and Leisure specialists since 2001, Hornby Whitefoot has a collaborative network of senior PR professionals based at offices around England. They have helped a wide range of companies such as Robert Dyas, Johnsons Lawn Seeds and many more, to communicate their news, build business and reposition their reputations.
- Baytree PR – Interiors PR specialists, Baytree have been a client of Press Loft’s for many years. They support a large range of clients with digital PR, print PR and social media marketing to drive brand awareness.
- In The Bag PR – this Dorset-based agency works across the lifestyle, luxury and food sectors and has an absolute passion for PR. With a proven track record of success resulting in widespread coverage across print, social, broadcast and online, they are experts at what they do.
- Select First – Select First is an interiors and built environment specialist agency with a huge amount of experience working with many flooring brands including Quick-step, Abingdon and Floor_Story.
- Novos – Novos are eCommerce specialists focused on acquiring new customers through SEO, content marketing & Digital PR.
- Unhooked – Unhooked works with interiors, manufacturing, construction and b2b clients both natioonally and internationally to help make them more visible, manage their reputations and create new opportunities.
- The Fox Collective – the Bristol based PR agency that works across beauty, fashion interiors and travel brands securing high levels of quality coverage through media relations, influencer marketing, events, product launches and more.
- Sally Rowland – Sally Rowland PR is a boutique consultancy offering a dynamic and intelligent approach to communications for the interior design industry. They have worked with high-calibre clients such as C&C Milano and The Design Archives amongst many more.
- SV Comms – A PR agency specialising in toys, games and gadgets with over 30 years experience. Owner Simon Vallins manages all accounts supported by a team of comms and social media consultants, this approach maximises the number of experts working on his client’s accounts.
- Arena PR – Arena PR cover both corporate and consumer PR for huge brands such as Poundland and Misguidded. Broadsheet or tabloid, influencer or editor, they have broad relationships that deliver results.
- Journey Further – Performance Marketing Agency Journey Further believe that everyone will benefit from greater clarity. They have worked with the likes of Asda, Sky and Matalan to name a few.
Many more excellent PR agencies use Press Loft and the above UK-based agencies are just a few of our favourites. Get in touch directly to find out how they can help your business.
If you’d like to try Press Loft for your brand or PR agency, sign up today for a two month free trial by clicking here.
Header image from Darlings of Chelsea