This post is also available in: French German Italian Spanish
1. Dobbies 2. Luck & Luck 3. Tesco SS14 Homes & Outdoor Living 4. Boqa 5. Oliver Bonas 6.Wall Studio Art
Yes – there is still quite a chill in the air and even talks off snow this week but believe it or not summer is just around the corner.
As you are aware journalists are always working several months in advance, so we’re here to remind you that it is now the prime time to secure coverage in the summer features that journalists are working on right now.
Here are a few tips to help you maximise your chances of securing some coverage this summer!
1. Make sure all your summer inspired products are on Press Loft – if they won’t be available for a while, just insert the “release date” in the caption information.
2. Include any relevant key words to your images such as: spring, summer, bright, colourful, fresh, citrus, and alfresco.
3. Be in the know with top trends for summer 2014: Sunshine yellow, secret garden, chevron prints, bold colours, aqua marine.
4. Send a press release featuring your beautiful, summer pieces now.