With the hot, backyard-barbequing, beach-visiting, ice-cream gorging days of the summer season in Australia, also comes another long-awaited time of year – Festival Season.
Whether it’s music festivals, food and wine exhibitions, arts and culture fun – whatever! It is always a time in Australia that is warmly welcomed.
With that in mind – we’ve put together some of the essentials that no festival-goer should be without.
1. Water bottle – to keep yourself hydrated in the harsh summer sun
2. Watch – so you can keep track of time of when to run and find your next event
3. Tent – if the festival is an overnighter
4. Bag – to keep all your belongings close
5. Sunglasses – not only to block out the UV rays but also to complete your festival outfit
Some festivals to look forward to this summer:
The Taste Festival