For those of you who have not yet updated your image library to include any special gifts or promotions for Father’s day, this is your gentle reminder. Consumers may not be purchasing until June, but remember that journalists work 3-6 months in advance. Luckily there are still quite a few last minute journalists burning the midnight oil to get their feature articles done on time so if you act quick you can get some much deserved coverage!
When preparing for a particular date like this, there are a few things to make sure you do:
- Add keywords to your images like: Dad, Father’s Day, gift, male, Father, present, for him
- Include the price – lots of journalists will do gift guides defined by cost e.g. Under $50, Under $100
- As well uploading and updating relevant images, send a press release. It’s the perfect time to share any new gifty product lines you’re stocking, or just give some ideas for Father’s day.
If we can help with anything, please just get in touch: email@example.com– we want you to get the most coverage this Father’s Day you can!
Here is a little selection of gift ideas to help get the inspirational juices flowing!
- Saw Hook- The Oak Room
- Gardening Gift tool Set- Etsy
- How to tie a knot Enamel Mug- Cranmore Home
- Emergency Bowtie in a Tin – The Gift Oasis
- Personalised Beer Tasting Set- Gettingpersonal.co.uk
- Mens Beer Soap in a travel tin – Hearth and Heritage
- Muehle Shaving Travel Set – The Design Gift Shop
- Wooden Watch by WeWood – Biome Eco Stores
- Anchor Cuff-links -The Nautical Company
Feature image: Shed Tidy – Grey, lifestyle – Annabel James