Here is a round up of just some of the great interiors PR agencies in the UK who use Press Loft from our founder and fellow PR agency owner, Nicola Snell. (Updated Dec 2019)
Press Loft works with many great interiors and consumer PR agencies around the world – they use Press Loft to manage clients image libraries, save time sending images with caption info, boost coverage, find additional leads and more. In fact, the reason Press Loft was originally set up was because I had a PR agency (zero2one PR which is still going today) and wanted to better organise client’s image libraries.
Brands often ask me to recommend PR agencies when they want to boost their PR, do events, product launches and features, or to outsource the time spent managing Press Loft & PR activities to a PR pro. Here is a round up of few of the great ones we know on Press Loft:
UK Interiors PR Agencies:
- Approach PR – This Yorkshire-based PR and social media agency has a huge amount of experience with interiors brands, with current clients including United Carpets and Beds, Mobalpa and Count Living Magazine Christmas Fair.
- Big Bark PR – This PR agency is brilliant with home, interiors, gift and lifestyle brands, working in social media, event management and product placement as well as media relations. Current clients include Modern Rugs, Tile Mountain and Pollyfields.
- Democracy – Democracy is an award-winning PR, social and digital agency which works with a range of clients but has special expertise in interiors – brands they look after include Dulux, Travis Perkins and Tile Giant.
- Good Relations – This agency offers services such as content marketing and brand experiences along with PR. With present clients including B&Q, Bosch, Good Relations is a high profile agency with fantastic contacts in the retail, tech and health sectors.
- JWC PR – Based in Manchester, JWC PR are specialists in homes and interiors PRs. Some of their current interiors clients include The Baked Tile Company and The Handmade Christmas Co.
- Inhouse Communications – Homes & Interiors specialist PR agency established 18 years ago. They work with a range of interiors clients, including Blinds2go. They provide affordable PR and marketing services.
- Portrait Communications – Portrait Communications was created in 2009 by university friends Jo and Rachel, and crafts creative media relations campaigns as well as offering services such as content development, look book production and copywriting. Clients include Annie Sloan, Talking Tables and Davey Lighting.
- PR Direct – This agency works with the likes of DEXAM, Kilner and GreenPan, along with other interiors and electricals brands, plus the team has over 20 years experience.
- PR First – London-based interiors and luxury agency PR First is fantastic at what it does, with the team currently working with some big names including Carpetright, California Shutters and Arteriors.
- Pursue PR – As a relatively new agency, they are growing from strength to strength, with a team of 4 soon to be 5 and an expanding client portfolio including Iconic Lights, Woodchip and Magnolia and Loom and Last.
- Simpler PR – One of Press Loft’s longest standing clients, they were founded in 2002 and are a specialist interiors and lifestyle agency, working with Atkin and Thyme, Pushka Home, dar lighting group, and more!
- Z PR – With a client list of well-known home, style and beauty brands. Z PR have a team of over 20 consultants based in Soho (with others dotted around the UK) and are currently working with brands such as Lakeland and Wool Room.
Many more excellent PR agencies use Press Loft and the above UK-based agencies are just a few of our favourites. Get in touch directly to find out how they can help your business.
If you’d like to try Press Loft for your brand or PR agency, sign up today for a two month free trial by clicking here.
Header image from Darlings of Chelsea